1. Ugh. You guys. I haven’t wanted to do ANYTHING. AT ALL… ALL WEEK. I’ve just wanted to sit in my
hotel bed, eat everything chocolate, and watch ready for love the voice. Instead, I effectively spent $200 at the Yakima Target (gosh those suburbs have the BEST targets), drank juice (let’s face it I totally had some pretzel M&Ms, buffalo pretzel crisps, and soft pretzels from Target… what is the obsession with pretzels?), and lounged in the hot tub (I actually don’t have any contradicting facts for that one, it is what it is).
2. WHYYYYY do I feel this way, you ask? I had an AMAZING time at home with my boyfriend/friends/family and now all I want to do is be back there. It’s so much better back there. Aka: my boyfriend is back there. I’m not going to lie. I’m a cuddler. I love cuddling. It’s all I want to do. If I could cuddle for a profession, I would. No shame. It’s a no judgement zone, remember? Don’t we look so happy:
3. My phone is awful and I want to throw it across the entire room, all day, everyday, of my life. APPLE PLEASE HELP ME FIX MY PHONE. SOMEONE? Ugh.
4. I wish I had a cool graphic designer friend who wanted to help me figure out how to make my blog pretty/awesome/not-a-wordpress-blog. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HELP ME SWITCH TO HOSTING MY OWN BLOG. S.O.S. Please send help… and puppies. I’ll pay you in cookies. That’s all I’m worth these days.
5. I’m going to a Mariner’s game on Friday, it should be pretty fun. I’m excited 🙂
6. I need to stop spending money on things… weird, I bet you’ve never heard that one before…
7. Speaking of not spending money on things… MY FRIENDS AND I STARTED A BOOK CLUB. Pretty cool huh? I know, we’re nerds. Would any of you be interested in reading along? I could post what the books are each month and then at the end of the month give you a review? Idk how good it would be.. The first book is Girls in White Dresses.
8. God, this blog should be called the Pike Place Apartment. I post a scattered mess of ideas that make a total of ZERO sense. should I consider a name change?… nah. I’m attached to the name. However, I DO WANT MY OWN BLOG DOMAIN… see point 4. (I pay in cookies [and eternal love], don’t forget).
9. I left my Fitbit at Frankie’s. I’m so upset. Now my stats are going to show like THREE WEEKS of zero activity. So embarassing. At least I don’t have any friends on my profile…
10. My friends are so pretty. I love them. We’re also somewhat of a mess. I loved seeing every single one of them this weekend! Thanks for an amazing weekend ladies!
Please note: Laura’s “statement” necklace (aka pretzel necklace…) I’m just jealous because both of the necklaces I tried to make broke….
11. This may be the weirdest thing I’ve ever said outloud, on the internet: I love the smell your skin gets after you’ve been out in the sun… there I said it. Be embarassed for me. Or don’t. I’m embarassed enough for myself.
12. The season finale of duck dynasty last night had me CRACKING UP. As usual. Are you surprised? I’m not. Willie in his skirt. God I was dying. Almost as much as I was dying at Si thinking the Mayans lived in Hawaii. Oh. I wish they were my best friends. However, that episode also left me wishing I were going on a vacation. Can I just go? No one will notice I’m gone.
Make it a great week everybody ❤
As usual, you can follow my Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest to see what’s happening with me throughout the week. And don’t forget to subscribe to the Pike Place Kitchen Email List, below my twitter updates on the right hand side of the site, to get email notifications for new posts.